Healthwatch Voices is a network for community and voluntary sector organisations to share their experiences and issues with health and social care services in Bracknell Forest. The information collected forms part of our overall work plan and is fed back to providers and commissioners of both health and social care services.
Healthwatch Voices Aims to:
- Represent and input the views of local people, including young people, the elderly and harder to reach people in the community
- Provide constructive comments and feedback of issues raised
- Discuss and raise priorities and issues that you would like Healthwatch Bracknell Forest to action
- Distribute and gather information
- Help shape and develop information being gathered and have direct input into health and social care priorities for all in Bracknell Forest
To join the mailing list please signup your organistaion here.