We invite you to a public meeting to hear about your local NHS system and services and how they are changing.
Do you know about the changes in the local NHS system?
- Health hubs, accountable care systems, GP forward view and sustainability and transformation partnerships are all great words but what does this mean to you locally?
- Did you know 111 is changing?
- Are you aware that more surgeries could merge in the future?
- What will Heatherwood Hospital actually deliver?
- Will Health and Social Care work together with one pot of money to deliver systems?
You will also have a chance to ask the people who are making these local decisions what it means for you.
Four public meetings will be held but you can attend any one as the content will be the same with a question and answer session with representatives from local NHS services.
- Monday 26th February at Dedworth Baptist Church SL4 5PE
- Wednesday 28th February at Sandhurst Community Hall GU47 9BJ
- Monday 5th March Easthampstead Baptist Church RG12 7NS
- Tuesday 6th March Sportsable Maidenhead SL6 1BN
All meetings are 7pm to 9pm.
Come along and hear what is happening to your local NHS system.
To book call us 01344 266911 or